I am still in your guild in Vanguard

Drop a line here if you are a new Glaston, or an old one returning.

I am still in your guild in Vanguard

Postby Nikoh » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:39 am

I was shocked that I was still guilded after a year abscence. Id like to rekindle the guild if at all possible on Vanguard, but I dont have any privelages to do so.

What are the plans for maintaining the guild in Vanguard? I would gladly fill the ranks officer until those who held the guild return. Theres at least one other person who also is active in the guild.

If theres no interest in keeping the guild or rejuivinating the guild, then I can find another group of adventurers to guild with. Please let me know what you would like to do.

My characters in game are
Nikoh (I play most of the time)
Goregash (both belong to the privateers)
Ommog (who I just created)

thanks, and I appologize for being so forward on the issue. its lunch and I need to get back to work so I kept it short.

-Nikoh

*edit* im also looking to be guilded in Warhammer. im a current tester so let me know who to look up in game if you have made a guild there
Nikoh
Regular

Postby Mildred » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:02 am

As far as I know there are no plans for a triumphant return to Vanguard, and if it does happen, it will most likely be on an individual basis with little interest in rebuilding the guild.

I'm sure you're welcome to carry on the guild name if you're so inclined, though it's perfectly understandable if you'd rather jump over to a more established company. I'm not sure how SoE does auto-promotion, but I'm sure you could have a chat with a GM about it if you decide to stick around.
Mildred
MillyPants

Postby Kargarok » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:45 am

I think some of the officers might have Station Access and access to Vanguard, but I don't foresee us coming back to it, anytime soon. :(
"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." - Hoban "Wash" Washburn

Kargarok
KargyPants

Postby Im'dai » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:01 pm

I have the station access still,(I need to get off my butt and actually remember to cancel subscriptions) but I am not sure what my rank is in Vanguard. I think I updated it once a while back, not sure if I still have it installed.
earthwulf wrote:I may not be the almighty Immy, but I think I can do that.

Im'dai
BoarD Chairman

Postby Stash » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:32 pm

Yea I'm afraid I don't have acess there anymore myself. not sure if any of the officers do, tho Rhen might, as he was still playing until recently. He was one of the guild leads so he should be able to promote to whatever rank needed.

As for Warhammer. There are only a couple of us (Me NOT being one) that are in the beta. Although we do have plans on going there once it goes live. You are more than welcome to join us, Hell if you ever want to play Conan with us (where we all are currently) you'd be more than welcome. So far it's a fairly decent game.

Edit: I'll give ya access to more of the forums, so ya can have some input on what ya think. I'm interested in hearing a bit about War, as I'm hearing alot of bad and am wondering how much of it is just typical nay say talk.

Stash
Cap'n

Postby Nikoh » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 pm

Thanks

I suppose I'll take my leave then from the guild in VG. I do know that the game has improved quite a bit, theyve also opened some accounts for the weekend to check it out.

Ya, AoC.. I just cancelled my account unfortunately. I'll probably return once they do more adjustments.
Nikoh
Regular

Postby Rhen » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:57 pm

nope, i dropped my Station Pass, and in actuallity, would have been just fine with no subscriptions to games what-so-ever, but my wife dragged me into AOC
Rhen
Wrenalicious

Postby XLCS » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:31 pm

We should probably make it a policy to disband after leaving a game, we've had issues with remnant or splinter guilds in the past. Last one out shuts the door kind of thing. Nothing like finding out there is a doppleganger running around with your guild's name.

XBOX/PS3: zenbiont, Steam ID: [GC] XLCS, Xfire: xlcs
Fb, Li
XLCS
BoarD Chairman

Postby Kargarok » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:57 am

Nikoh wrote:Thanks

I suppose I'll take my leave then from the guild in VG. I do know that the game has improved quite a bit, theyve also opened some accounts for the weekend to check it out.

Ya, AoC.. I just cancelled my account unfortunately. I'll probably return once they do more adjustments.

Heh, I lasted about the longest of us all in Vanguard. I played from release to about March of this year. It was pretty fun and vastly improved into a pretty damned decent game, by the time I left. But I had accomplished most of my goals and there was no one around anymore, during my play times. :roll:
"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." - Hoban "Wash" Washburn

Kargarok
KargyPants

Postby Vincent » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:38 pm

*waves hand all jedi like* You want to play Age of Conan.
Vincent
Boar

Return to Welcome Tales