So I was browsing the Pirates of the Burning Sea forums...

Drop a line here if you are a new Glaston, or an old one returning.

So I was browsing the Pirates of the Burning Sea forums...

Postby Carrington » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:55 am

And I found a wing of the old Glastonbury Irregulars from DAOC Nimue, in you all...my first ever guild in online gaming. Not sure if anyone is still around to remember me at all, as it was a LONG time ago and had of course, moved on, but hello anyway! Hope to be seeing and roleplaying it up around the high seas...
Carrington
Regular

Postby Mildred » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:01 am

I...think I remember the name, but I thought I remembered you being in a different guild? Like with Moryan?

Guh, so long ago...my noggin' doesn't work right. :(
Mildred
MillyPants

Postby Kargarok » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:03 am

I unfortunately never ran with the Nimue Glastons as much as I should have but welcome here anyhow, mate. I'm sure there's a few who'll remember ya. What nationality/server you end up on in PotBS? ^_^
"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." - Hoban "Wash" Washburn

Kargarok
KargyPants

Postby earthwulf » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:16 am

Wotcher been doin' witcherself y'ol git?!?
Contributor: http://haystackblog.wordpress.com/
Occasional winner: http://needleinthehay.net/
earthwulf
Diddly Womper, 1st class

Postby Kargarok » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:57 am

Ya see! Earthwulf hasn't gone senile yet. ^_^

Kargarok
KargyPants

Postby XLCS » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:03 am

We are them, greetings Carrington it has been a very long time! :D

There are still a few of us old timers around in one form or the other, the years have seen different characters. The infiltrators Danae, Lorric, and Naja... mercenary Earthwulf... clerics Rhendadd and Connor... friars Mildred and myself, Excelsius. Others from DaoC pop in occasionally like Brother Jonn, Eathan, Roryn... we've even heard from Bowar and Xarielle. :D

XBOX/PS3: zenbiont, Steam ID: [GC] XLCS, Xfire: xlcs
Fb, Li
XLCS
BoarD Chairman

Postby Carrington » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:33 am

I was with the Irregs a very long time ago, when I first started playing...then sadly left in order to persue the creation of a new guild with Winterborne, which fell through of course, then I wandered for a very long time...was quite a bit younger then and my attention span at the time proved it. *grin*

Glad to see I still know a few faces! Are you still fairly active in Pirates? I just heard of a roleplay gathering night I believe in Tortuga....I think it may be Thursday, but I'm not positive...as I'm new to the game. Very much enjoying it though! A game I've been looking forward to for a long time. Hopefully I can rub elbows with a few of you.

Edit: Pirate/Antigua.

Edit 2: Some of those names bring back alot of good memories. Many memories of running around with Jonn and Questor in the battlegrounds...good times! Also remember hunting more than a few times with Danae....trees probably!
Carrington
Regular

Postby Kargarok » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:58 am

That's what we are mate! And yes, Thurday nights, 10:00 EST in the Bar in Tortuga. Usually interesting. ;)

If you haven't hit 15 yet, be sure to go visit the general trainer when you do to learn diplomacy. Let's you understand the other nation's chat. ^_^

Also if you haven't found a society yet, look us up. ;)

Kaichee Balior

Kargarok
KargyPants

Postby Carrington » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:06 am

Yes, I had heard about the diplomacy skill, and went to Tortuga...unfortunately, I didn't know about the level 15 requirement. Oh well...got to see the city, which was fantastic of course!
Carrington
Regular

Postby Stash » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:10 pm

OY!

Lorric here mate. And Lex had it right, there are still a few of us DAoC goofs here. Welcome back!

Stash
Cap'n

Return to Welcome Tales