Arrr, mateys!

Drop a line here if you are a new Glaston, or an old one returning.

Arrr, mateys!

Postby Greymane » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:52 pm

Ahoy, landlubbers. This be the introduction post fer Edward Greymane, scourge of at least three of th' seven seas, and newest recruit o' the fine Glastonbury fellowship. I look forward ta sinking many o' the english dogs with ye, most particularly tha cowardly Cheap Hooch!

---

Okay, that's all the pirate-speak I can handle in one post without laughing myself to death. I'm a newcomer to Pirates of the Burning Seas, but an old hand at both gaming and mmo's. I've been roleplaying online since the days of Neverwinter Nights, Gemstone III and Dragonrealms, when they were hosted on AOL, and even slightly before that, with The Sierra Network and whatever that RPG was on Prodigy. In my time, I've played the UO beta, the EQ launch, Planetside's beta, witnessed the catastrophic cluster-eff of Anarchy Online's launch, maintained a character in City of Heroes and Villains since the launch of both titles (and kicked the ass of Backalley Brawler in the COV end of beta event), played Asheron's Call, Asheron's Call 2, been a dirty pirate in EVE Online, a sneaky sniper in Tabula Rasa, a mysterious Jenquai in Earth & Beyond, ran screaming from Final Fantasy Online, barely touched Guild Wars, run from Hellgate: London, and ate a whole lot of humans in Urban Dead.

So, that's my MMO curriculum vitae. I'm frequently known as Quatoria, Aryl Decart, or Ainslaye, but my name is Michael, and I'm glad to now be a part of Glastonbury.
Greymane
Regular

Postby Kargarok » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:45 am

Welcome Aboard! :D
"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." - Hoban "Wash" Washburn

Kargarok
KargyPants

Return to Welcome Tales