Hearty Hello

Drop a line here if you are a new Glaston, or an old one returning.

Hearty Hello

Postby seth » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:30 am

Hey all, just wanted to say Hi, I ran into Adian on the high sea while moving cargo from Turpitude and it sounds you are a good bunch...

Just a bit of a lowdown on my character. I've got some Beta experience and years of mmo/ship combat experience from a series of games and have looked forward to this new spin on mmo for a long time.

For the midterm I am going to split my hunting time between using Xebecs and that Post you guys helped me get. I Like both for various situations.

As far as economy I've pretty much just now started to get a good feel for it.

Initially I am making a teak camp in la Isabella because I hear you need it. After that I was considering forging iron and maybe doing a little textile processing around La Isabella (Cuba) and Carlos harbor (Florida). Though I hear you have a textile person already, I have some alternatives like making repair consumables or something still up in the air.

Anyhow good to meet you all...

By the way my real name is Craig, I live in Seattle area, I'm an IT contractor, I'll be on tons at all sorts of odd hours for the next month or so:).

In addition just wanted to mention that I am looking forward to the end level PVP stuff I'm overdosing on the game to get to the PVP stuff at the end which is really the main focus of the game. I plan on getting a carreening camp going at some point, but right now I'm upgrading my ship every day or so, so I just don't get too heavily in investing my money into ships tell we get to the "real" end level ships.

I've got Teak, Ammo, and some consumable repairs going in a way and can provide them roughly at cost if I have some heads up.
Last edited by seth on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
seth
Regular

Postby Hellion » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:47 am

Greets and welcome. Good to see new faces. :)
The Cow says "moo"
The Chicken says "cluck"
The Hellion says "*@&#%&"
Commander Hellion
Glastonbury Industrial Technologies
Hellion
Drama Queen

Postby Stash » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:09 pm

Aye welcome mate!

Stash
Cap'n

Postby Llynched » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:17 pm

Argh
Well if u cant do it after a 1/2 rack drink another!!!
Llynched
Regular

Postby Rhen » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:31 pm

Llynched wrote:Argh

really dude, you shouldn't clear you pie hole in front of others like that.....you may scare them off
Rhen
Wrenalicious

Postby XLCS » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:21 pm

A good bunch a what...? Hmm...? A good bunch a not-pirates, er anythin' ill-eagle er nuthin' I reckon... eh? hmph...

Better give this'n a good pat, 'e might be crossin' doubles wi' uniforms...

:pirate2:

XBOX/PS3: zenbiont, Steam ID: [GC] XLCS, Xfire: xlcs
Fb, Li
XLCS
BoarD Chairman

Misfits

Postby seth » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:49 am

XLCS wrote:A good bunch a what...? Hmm...? A good bunch a not-pirates, er anythin' ill-eagle er nuthin' I reckon... eh? hmph...

Better give this'n a good pat, 'e might be crossin' doubles wi' uniforms...

:pirate2:

Perhaps good bunch is overstating it. You're a sady bunch of scurvy dogs.

(See you all in game once I sort out all this landing party key stuff I am going to overdose on the game for a few weeks while I have the time)
seth
Regular

Return to Welcome Tales