Light streams in as the door is opened...

Drop a line here if you are a new Glaston, or an old one returning.

Light streams in as the door is opened...

Postby Tullio » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:06 am

...but is quickly shut behind a short man with a bald head. "Saluti! The blessings of Manaan be with you all! My name is Tullio, Tullio Pescatore. An' this..." from seemingly nowhere he pulls out a puppet "is my compagno, Gianni. <speaking out of the corner of his mouth in a hi-pitched voice> Buon giorno everybody!" Putting the puppet away, he approaches the bar. "We are nuovi arrivati, uh... newcomers... here from Tilea, a small village called Porto Pollo. The man we knock over in the street, he say 'Oaf! You fit in good with the' ... qual parola? ...miss-cree-ants?... 'at the Laughing Lion!' So, here we are." Turning to the bartender he says, "Barista! Two of your least expensive ales, per favore!"

OOC: Greetings! I'm Tullio, a warrior priest of Manaan. Hopefully the character will be learning more Reikspiel as he goes. In my head he kind of sounds like Chico Marx, and the initial introduction had a lot of "is-a"s and "of-a"s, and just generally a lot of words that ended with unnecessary vowels in it. I've removed them to improve readability while hopefully still retaining the impression of a Tilean (Italian) accent. Hopefully I haven't offended any of the other Italians out there... Anyhoo, I've been playing MMORPGs since way back in the days of BBSs, MUDs, and MUSHs, and WAR since beta. I'm also a big fan of the Games Workshop tabletop games and have played them since the early '90s - though not so much anymore with a wife and two little ones around. I hope to meet you all in-game soon!

Salut!
Tullio
Regular

Re: Light streams in as the door is opened...

Postby Charlie » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:13 am

( lol ) Well met friend an why does the puppet sound like mister bill in my head. <shakes head> Another Ale.
Charlie
The Big Fraker

Postby XLCS » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Well at least he drinks ale! <finishes off a tankard and wipes his beard with his sleeve>

Welcome lad, gotta say ol' Torgur ent never seen a manling from Tilea afore... nuntheless heard yer kinspeak! I reckon a few tankards from me special Gunpowder-Ale Concoction Keg (GACK) will help yer accent!

XBOX/PS3: zenbiont, Steam ID: [GC] XLCS, Xfire: xlcs
Fb, Li
XLCS
BoarD Chairman

Postby Tullio » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:37 am

Ah, my stout little friend, grazie! <Takes the offered tankard and drinks it in one long gulp - his eyes roll back in their sockets and he bangs his head on the bar three times. He looks up and grins> 'Ere now, that was some buh-luddy good ale! Don' think I've ever had anyfing like it afore. Yer a right proper frien' dwarf! Cheers! <His eyes roll back in their sockets again and he shakes his head as if to clear it> Che diavolo è questo?
Tullio
Regular

Postby Tullio » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:06 pm

OOC: I'm sorry for not being in-game lately. I had my gall-bladder removed on Monday and just got out of the hospital today. Hopefully I'll be back in-game tomorrow or this weekend.

-Tullio
Tullio
Regular

Postby Stash » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Ack. Get well mate. And don't worry we're holding your spot

Stash
Cap'n

Postby XLCS » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Didn't see this till now - hope everything's OK, get well soon!

XBOX/PS3: zenbiont, Steam ID: [GC] XLCS, Xfire: xlcs
Fb, Li
XLCS
BoarD Chairman

Return to Welcome Tales