A Humble Greeting

Drop a line here if you are a new Glaston, or an old one returning.

A Humble Greeting

Postby Einblick » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:05 am

Ahem. Excuse me? Pardon the interruption, but please, allow me to introduce myself.
I am Einblick Lowenzahn, but if you'd rather call me Ein, that is quite alright. I've served the Empire many a-year back in my beloved Hochland, but in such times of trouble I've taken it upon myself to do what I can to defend my home once more. What's an old soldier to do, eh?
I'd heard scattered tales and stories that sound like something out of legend in common rooms across the Empire telling of a group of ne'er-do-wells striking out against the forces of Darkness, and I've been seeking you since I resumed my travels. I'd join you if you'd have me, provided you can take in my compatriots as well. They should be here shortly, but until then, what does a gent have to do to get a pint in these parts?

((Hello! 20 year old full time student out of the Austin area here. I've been gaming in various forms beginning with NES, and expanding since then. I can confidentally state that I've colored my resume with all shades of geekdom; comics, CCGs, larping, etc. ad naseum. I'm a fairly casual player, but it seems like a great guild that I'd like to be a part of. I'm usually online with my friends Aeralitha and Rewthorne who should be posting shortly. See you online.))
Einblick
Regular

Re: A Humble Greeting

Postby Daylan » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:20 am

Here's a pint for ya mate - and it's an ale that he canna see through neither! Lord, ye could stick yer dagger in a mug o' this brew and it would stand straight. Prob'ly take the finish off the metal too . . .

The first round is on th' house, but I would be glad t' set up a tab for ya. Welcome!

((Look any of us up in-game and we'd be glad to get to know all three of you!))
Daylan
Irregular

Re: A Humble Greeting

Postby Aeralitha » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:29 pm

Oi oi, Ein!

Nice buncha folks you've found us here! You're gettin' offers for pints, and I've got my eye on some pie. I think we'll fit riiiiight in!
If it ain't on fire it should be!
Aeralitha
Regular

Return to Welcome Tales