I have lost my ways

Drop a line here if you are a new Glaston, or an old one returning.

I have lost my ways

Postby Revontuletas » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:15 pm

Greeting and salutations my fellow men.
Allow me to introduce meself to ya. Ok my name is, a,,, wait, wait... . Nevermind, they tell me I am of no importance to ye anyways.
Seems to be the last hing I remember was passing out face first on some local pig and whistle tavern table a while back,
From that day on I can not remember anything for long.

So if ya thinks I be lying I might jsut be or I might just be making up stuff to fill the void between my ears.

One things for sure. If your around Raven you'll always be asking yourself. what did that toothless ol' git mean by that, or, what did that dog pig son of a horse dropping moon puppie just say.

Mostly you'll just roll your eyes, try not to make eye contact, or just plain slap me upside me polished noggin and say get on with it.

Travel has not been kind do this man. Wait let me check,, yup still a man. (pulls open britches to confirm) whew! See, I am always losing somfing and hopes to never loose that...

I ask that you see it in your hearts of gold, ok, well Im betting mostly copper by the looks of you lot, to invite Raven or Sinister or what ever me name will be to your sides. If nothing else youll have someone to pick on or make claen the trees of all the pretty little leaves.... oh look a squirrel too bad those things taste so bad. But someone now is telling me you should take teh fur off them before you eat them

Did I ever tell you the story....................................

On to the OOC junk

I types like I talk, so pay no attention to punctioation, spelling or font.

I started playing D&D back in the 80s. Got my first edition rule set for XMAS when I was13 or 14.
13 or 14. Wish I hade all that stuff left.

Being 42 now Im thinking its still not worth any real coin.

I live in Milwaukee, Wisconin, been here for all my life.
I hate traveling. I work for health insurance company in the legal dept. No I am not a lawyer.

I (work) for a married (to) a woman named Jodi for the past 17 or 18 years. Dont let her
know I cant remember how long its been.
One daughter 15 years old (yes she is my princess) Riley
HAve 3 dogs, well one is almost dead, we dont xpect him to live long. He is 13 yrs old.
I deer, bird and beer hunt. In fact the replacement dog will be a hunting dog.

Ive been playing MMOS continuoulsy for 4 years now. I just left Lenage 2 after 3 years. I grew tired of grind, grind , grind. Miss those clannies somefing fierce, but not enough to spend 15 bux a month with them (rolls eyes). I reached level 55 with 4 toons. The game lacks PVP or RVR.
I never played anythign to do with Warhammer. Closest I ever came to Warhammer was a tattoo artist friend of mine was only into the artwork and stories.
I crammed for the game by reading a few of the books related to the Slayers. Nice stuff.

I will be rolling a few new toons for fun and only keep one in a guild at a time. I dont really like alts that much as I dont want to spend too much time on them. My main becomes a part of me. In L2 my toon was called SINISTERMINISTER or SIN for short. to this day I still think my toon is SIN and not RAVENSMIGHT.

As soon as WAARGH releases the Empire Tank I will roll that toon. See I cant be bothered with healing all you sorry lot, or just standing in the back tossing petty little fireballs and big orcky type things. For me its all about swrd and shield.
Favorite author: Jack Whyte and the Skystone books. Dragonlance (anything) Tolkien cept for the sillymarillion (dont get it)
Lastly I am a die hard renasaince fan, I collect swrds from lord of the rings, heavily tattooed, pierced, play bass guitar, midwestern man. I affectionatly call my self the punk-rawk-red-neck.
A battle of witts with an unarmend man is not a battle of witts as much as a battle of will....
Revontuletas
Regular

Re: I have lost my ways

Postby Charlie » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Well ya sound like ya might fit.... I say let the PRRN in
Charlie
The Big Fraker

Postby Rhen » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:56 pm

see, I knew he'd fit in.......
Rhen
Wrenalicious

Postby Daylan » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:45 pm

Here mate - have a mug on the house.

<The barkeep grins and slams a frothy mug of ale down in front of Ravensmight.>

But don't be thinkin' that they STAY free. We got enough o' that already!
Daylan
Irregular

Postby Hellion » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:18 pm

good lord man you might be my bizzaro twin !

Welcome
The Cow says "moo"
The Chicken says "cluck"
The Hellion says "*@&#%&"
Commander Hellion
Glastonbury Industrial Technologies
Hellion
Drama Queen

Postby Aeralitha » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:33 pm

More the merrier, I say! Tha' way I can have all your drinks when ya finally sock out at the bar. *grins*

(( Ravensmight...didn't Aeralitha play with you the other night?! :D Troll Country PQ, lots of demony junk...weeeird. ))
If it ain't on fire it should be!
Aeralitha
Regular

Postby Stash » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Hellion wrote:good lord man you might be my bizzaro twin !

Welcome

Gods help us all........

Stash
Cap'n

Postby Charlie » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:06 pm

Hellion wrote:good lord man you might be my bizzaro twin !

Welcome

OK I take back my the previous post. Dont know if I can handle another Hellion. Oh and Ya sink Hellion
Charlie
The Big Fraker

Postby Ayreon » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:36 pm

*groan*

((Welcome))
If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance,
Baffle them with Bullshit.
Ayreon
Irregular

Postby Revontuletas » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:11 pm

((ooc)) sorry, been away for a while. Transferred my toon from Avelorn to Pheoneix Throne just saw some of you on that server.
Please let me know ASAP possible if you are the same guild on PT as Avelorn.
Is Avelorn Dead?
The guild I am currently in is EPIC a good bunch of folks but not very talkative in RP or OOC.

I have a new knight named Revontulet, poor little lad is of noble blood but kicked out of his homeland and is searching for new friends.

I still plan to use the RAven storyline about being messed up in the head.

Please contact me asap..

Cheers

Now Revontulet slams down a gold piece and stares into the light behind the bar keep and wonders to himself MOMMY?
A battle of witts with an unarmend man is not a battle of witts as much as a battle of will....
Revontuletas
Regular

Postby Stash » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:48 pm

Yup we are still there. Most are on alts, me it's stash. Give me a holler and we'll get you back in.

Stash
Cap'n

Postby Revontuletas » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:24 pm

Revontulet walks into the bar and sits alone at a small table by the fire. To afraid to walk up and order himself a drink, he waits patiently in the darkend corner for the serving wench to make her rounds to his table.

He eyes her carefully, as she wipes down the pathetic little corner table. Revontulet tries not to get caught peering down her blouse, as he knows he is a Knight of the Blazin' Sun and should not act like such an oaf.

She catches his eyes as they wander aimlesely back to her face. 'My good Knight why is it that you turn away, when it is so obvious you want something' she exclaims with a half crocked smile.

He stutters for a second and realizes she has to mean food or drink.

Catching himself in mid-laugh he asks her 'Whats good in here?'

Now it's her turn to laugh. With a wink she coyly retorts 'everything my good Knight', as she continues to wipe the down the oaken table with a towel that has seen it's better days.

He orders a round of drinks for the 'ouse and exclaims in a loud baritone voice 'It is I Sir Revontulet D'Avelorn , back into the fold to aid the Empire in this just war'.

Now if someone could only tell him who he really is, and how he ended up in this mess his life would be a whole lot easier .

A Priest of Sigmar purposfully walks up to him and says to him "Ravensmight, is that you?"

The name sounds all to familiar to him, a name from his past he can not fully remember.

Rev whispers to the priest, no one has called me that nigh on 2 years. 'How is it that you know my common name?'

The priest leans in closer and whispers, I know more about you than you will ever understand.

At this time the Rev is wondering where is that wench with the big... glass of ale that he ordered.

He stares at the greeves on his shins like he has never seen them before. Trying hard to remember where or when he met this priest of Sigmar before.

'My good man of Sigmar what shall I call you' he asks.

Unsure if he really wants to know, or if he already knows the answer. chills go up and down his spine as he stares into the eye of the priest.

The priest just looks at him as if he was giving a sermon to a child and says 'call me what you have always called me in times of trouble'

At that minute the wench brings over his ale.

Trying to resurect whatever sense of decency he has left he looks directly into her eyes and apologizes for the ill-mannered remarks and looks he gave her earlier.

Astonished that any man would actually apogize for being a man she pardens him with a swat of that ugly rag she has in her hand. Walking back to the bar she turns away from him and gives a small smile to him.

Revontulet looks up from his own little world and slams the pint down on the table as he realizes the priest is no where to be found.
Revontuletas
Regular

Return to Welcome Tales