Greetings

Drop a line here if you are a new Glaston, or an old one returning.

Greetings

Postby Ashram » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Oi!
I am here to formally submit my application to the Glastonbury Irregulars. I tire of the often lonely road of service to Sigmar and hope to lend my abilities to a good regiment. In my single minded focus of purging the witch and riding the world of the taint of chaos I have noticed a certain lack of the finer things in life... most notably friends, comradery, and of course ale. If you will have me I will prove to be a steadfast ally to the regiment and a stern foe to chaos. I thank you for your time and consideration.

At a later date I may also bring along my faithful retainer in the hopes that he will prove himself useful even though he is a blasted elf.

Sincerly,
Ashram Gaunt, Witch Hunter of the Order of Sigmar
Purge them all and let Sigmar sort them out.

((Hello! I would like to submit Ashram(17) the able bodied Witch Hunter and at a later date Xanth(11) the bumbling Shadow Hunter for consideration for membership. I have been playing MMOs since the launch of SWG and since that time I have played WoW, CoV, DDO, and a few others I'm embarrassed to mention. I have also been playing Games Workshop products for about 10 years and am a bit of a Warhammer nerdlinger. In real life I live in San Diego and work as a Network Engineer. Thanks for your time))
Ashram
Regular

Re: Greetings

Postby Daylan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:03 am

Welcome t' th' Inn mate!

<the priest behind the bar tosses his cleaning rag over one shoulder and draws a massive mug of ale from a keg. He slides it down the full length of the bar to the Witch Hunter's stool at the other end, and as it slides an odd assortment of dwarves, elves, and humans seated along the bar each casually lift their mugs, steins, and glasses to let the ale mug whizz past.>

Nice t' have a friendly face - and yer elf friend is welcome to have, err, wine or some'at if he wants too.
Daylan
Irregular

Re: Greetings

Postby Charlie » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:55 pm

Ello Ashram, Look one of us up in game Rhenghar, Cutheil, Arringale, Stash, Lexel, or any one of our guys and they can talk to ya about the guild thing.
Charlie
The Big Fraker

Return to Welcome Tales