A look ta the joinin'

Drop a line here if you are a new Glaston, or an old one returning.

A look ta the joinin'

Postby Gamlet » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:19 pm

Hail and well met, I be Gamlet and do nae be fooled by me pointy ears none. True I be Elf by birth but life hast given me a'nother path indeed.
Lost at sea me family all did find their rest with old Davey save me. I did float about till a small ship did fish me out. I was but a small one and they did take pity some. From then on I be as a seaman indeed and learned me place mongst them stout fellas who sailed about takin' what they could and sharin' what was gained. It has been some time now, that I be alone again. With the blessin's of me mates, I thought it be time ta strike out on me own some and learn the livin' ways of the wider world. Har, me timin' be fouled with this war and now I be thinkin' it be time ta find a joinin' ta help with the livin'. I have heard of the Glastonbury lot and be thinkin' ta seek em some. Here thee be, bless the gods and so here I be too. In me travels t'was said that the souls of this collective be more ta judgin' deeds and thoughts rather than looks and the cut of one's jib, so--- as I says, here I be .
As it is, So shall it be.
Gamlet
Regular

Re: A look ta the joinin'

Postby seelx » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:25 pm

"Cheers to ya," as Bolgrumin raises his mug. "Welcome. Any dwarf, man, or elf what wants to fight is a friend of mine."
seelx
Regular

Postby Gamlet » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:27 pm

Bless thee then good soul, for fightin' I be for the love and good of all me mates, those that were and those that will be.
As it is, So shall it be.
Gamlet
Regular

Postby seelx » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:35 pm

*raises mug

To those that where.
seelx
Regular

Postby earthwulf » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:29 pm

Uht oh, another smallun? We're gonna have t a start lowerin th' tabls!

Welcome, yar!
Contributor: http://haystackblog.wordpress.com/
Occasional winner: http://needleinthehay.net/
earthwulf
Diddly Womper, 1st class

Return to Welcome Tales