From a Loyal Subject of the Empire

Drop a line here if you are a new Glaston, or an old one returning.

From a Loyal Subject of the Empire

Postby Krieghund » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:10 pm

My name is Manfred Von Bek, and my path thus far has been a lonely one.

I am currently one of the few inhabitants of Praag, a wasteland of a city, devoid of life both fair and foul. This has given me time to reflect on my philosophy, a philosophy that I hope I share with the Glastonbury Irregulars.

I do not seek power, but circumstances have blessed me. Rather, I seek people that value humor, comradery, and teamwork while appreciating articulate communication.

I would greatly enjoy discussing joining the Irregulars. Even in Praag, I am haunted by the voices of Chaos that wish to destroy my integrity for a few measly gold, so I stay well hidden. If anyone has trouble finding me, let me know here.

If it pleases you, I can also send my man Torbad to aid you. He is a bloodthirsty little dwarf, but loyal.

((Manfred is a 37 Witch Hunter, Torbad is a 13 Ironbreaker. I'm not a powergamer, I just have a lot of free time. I have plenty of EQ, DAOC and WoW experience, and I enjoy playing the game in character but I don't tend to sit around doing 'roleplay' things. Let me know if there is anything else you want to hear about.))
Krieghund
Regular

Re: From a Loyal Subject of the Empire

Postby seelx » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:36 pm

Don't be givin' in to those voices, manling. Not while there's still a grudge to be repaid.
seelx
Regular

Postby earthwulf » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:33 pm

I been ta Praage, an' though th' River Vltava be beautimous, th' war goes hard. Welcome.
Contributor: http://haystackblog.wordpress.com/
Occasional winner: http://needleinthehay.net/
earthwulf
Diddly Womper, 1st class

Postby Freduruck » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:39 pm

IronBreaker ya say? That be good, I have little use for the finger-wiggling dress-wearing ninnies.

Welcome!

Tehrtle
When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.
Freduruck
Irregular

Return to Welcome Tales